ConnectWe need to know other people and be known by them, so that we may journey together as friends.
These ministries consist of small groups, classes, ways to explore membership, and mission and volunteer opportunities.
- I’m New: We are thrilled to have you visit and worship with us! We invite you to join us for ConneXions, the new member class for the Apex UMC Family of Faith Communities. This class is for all those interested in uniting in membership, whether new to the faith, new to Methodism or lifelong Methodists.
- Preschool: Apex United Methodist Preschool is committed to providing a quality Christian preschool program available to the children of our community.
- Adventure Kids: From quiet places for newborns to high-energy activities for elementary-aged children, we provide age-appropriate ways for children (infants through 5th grade) to encounter God.
- AumcYM: Our youth ministry (6-12th grade) is vibrant and active. We have something for everyone – small group ministry, Bible studies and missions.
- Groups and Classes: Small groups are intended to help you get connected with other Christians — because we need to know other people and be known by them so that we may journey together as friends. Our classes help you grow in your faith and range from Bible and book studies to spiritual formation, parenting, personal finance and Sunday school.
- Congregational Care: Our Congregation Care ministries focus on healing and strengthening our relationships with God and our relationships with others.