Adventure KidsFor children birth through 5th grade
For more information about any of our children’s offerings, please contact our children’s ministry coordinator. We offer the following programming for children on Sundays at 9:35 and 11 a.m. unless otherwise stated.
- Stepping Stones: Nursery for children ages birth-2 years. Find out more.
- Foothills: Preschool-aged children learn through music, Bible stories and small group activities that God made them, God loves them and Jesus wants to be their friend forever.
- BaseCamp: For children K-5th grade. Includes a large group gathering for worship and teaching and a small group time with leaders. Children learn three basic truths: I need to make the wise choice, I can trust God no matter what and I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
- Children’s Church: During our 11:00 service, children will start off in worship with their families but have the option to leave for the second half of the service. In DC 300, volunteers guide children through a lesson and activities based on the sermon in a time designed for preschool and lower elementary. Alternatively, children can remain in worship for its entirety. Please check in children before worship at the computer outside the nursery, at the Crossroads welcome desk, or in the DC lobby.
Children’s Music Opportunities:
- Sonshine Singers: for preschool children (during 9:35 Sunday programming).
- Children’s Choirs: for children in grades K-5. Find out more.
- Children’s Handbells: bell choir for children in grades 3-5. Find out more.
- IMPACT: Missions for Kids, Date Night for Parents! IMPACT is a time for children in K-5th grade to build community, share a pizza dinner and time of devotion, play games, and complete a mission project together. Our 6-12th grade students will serve as missions mentors, modeling serving behavior for our kids. The cost to participate is $10 per child, $15 for two kids, $20 family max. Registration is required. Your money covers the cost of dinner, project supplies, also supports youth ministries. Dates for IMPACT will be announced online and in the bulletin.
FIND OUT MORE
Find out about what your kids are learning this month.
SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUIZ
Do you know what your spiritual gift is? (You may have been given more than one!) Find out more…