All Christians are called to care for each other. Our Congregation Care ministries focus on healing and strengthening our relationships with God and our relationships with others. For more information about our care ministries, please contact the church office at 919-362-7807.
- Flower Ministry takes flowers from worship arrangements to those unable to leave their homes.
- Food Ministry volunteers help prepare and deliver meals to those who are sick or are in times of need.
- Insiders Ministry Team provides companionship to those residing in care facilities or who are unable to leave their homes.
- Stephen Ministry provides high-quality, confidential, Christ-centered care and support to people experiencing life difficulties.
- Prayer Team volunteers pray expectantly, knowing there is power in prayer. Our prayer request/praise cards can be found in the sanctuary pews or in the attendance pads. These cards will be collected during the worship service or you may give it to a pastor.
Apex UMC provides space for many support groups to meet during the week. If you have any questions about these meetings, please contact the group leader directly.
- Alcoholics Anonymous® (AA):
Fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. Mondays, 5:15-8 p.m., Fellowship Hall. Email email@example.com.
Friends and families of problem drinkers find understanding and support at an anonymous meeting. Tuesdays, 7-8:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Overeaters Anonymous:
A program of recovery from compulsive eating using the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of OA. Thursdays, 7-8 p.m., Fellowship Hall. Call the church office for information at 919-362-7807.